Guest Posting Policies
Pullen Out the Stops welcomes ideas that stimulate thoughts and discussion on the topics of faith, family, and fitness/wellness. We believe that the Pullen Out the Stops Community will benefit from a wide range of contributors on these topics.
By submitting information to Pullen Out the Stops, you grant Pullen Out the Stops a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on Pullen Out the Stops servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed.
If you do not wish to grant Pullen Out the Stops these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit information to this website. Pullen Out the Stops reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the Pullen Out the Stops website at any time at its sole discretion.
- Your article must be original, it cannot have been previously published.
- You agree not to publish your article anywhere else for 12 months. However, if you have a website you may post a brief summary on your site that links to the article.
- Your article should be between 400 and 1000 words.
- Your article should include a brief personal story (to connect with the audience), humor, and a “practical application” or “questions to consider” section at or near the conclusion.
- Include a brief author biography in 150 words or less and a head shot, if desired.
- Your article will most likely be edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- You must provide a suggestive title for your article; however, this title may be changed without approval from the author.
- Photos: Only original photos of a professional quality will be accepted for publication with the article. For thumbnail or feature images, Pullen Out the Stops will select an appropriate and complimentary image to accompany the article.
Upon submission, review, and approval, Pullen Out the Stops will publish the article to pullenouthestops.com based on our business calendar. However, the fact that you have written an article and submitted it, does not guarantee publication.
Pullen Out the Stops provides no compensation for any guest articles submitted and/or published.
Terms and Disclosure
Pullen Out the Stops reserves the right to edit any article if chosen to be published. We also reserve the right to refuse publication of any works submitted for any reason and is not obligated to disclose those reasons to the guest author. Reasons for rejecting a guest article may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Inaccurate information
- Excessive grammatical errors
- Irrelevance to the target audience or theme of the blog
- Product push, marketing or sales pitches
By submitting a guest article for review, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this Guest Posting Policy and in the permissions policy. If you have any questions regarding guest articles on Pullen Out the Stops, please click here.
Pullen Out the Stops reserves the right to change these Guest Posting Policies at any time.
Updated: October 2020